Condo directions and instructions are emailed to you after final payment has been received. We will automatically charge your credit card on file 30 days prior to your arrival. If you have change your credit card information or the card on file has expired, please contact us immediately.
Deposit and Booking Policies:
DEPOSIT and FINAL PAYMENT:
- 1) A Non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total reservation must be received to secure a reservation.
- 2) Payment of the rental balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the check in date.
- 3) A security deposit Authorization of $250 is required 5 days prior to arrival. Authorization may convert to a charge for damage to the condo, missing contents, extra check out cleaning or for exceeding the number of allowed overnight guests.
- We Recommend That You Obtain Travel Insurance Because Cancellation Policies Are Adhered To.
- 1) Reservation deposit is non-refundable.
- 2) Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to the check in date can have the deposit applied to another stay at the same condo within one year of the original check in date.
- 3) Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to check in will forfeit deposit.
- 4) Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to check in will forfeit deposit and rental balance payment.
- 5) We strongly encourage you to get travel insurance so a cancellation can be recovered.
- 1) All stays have a checkout cleaning fee.
- 2) Interim cleanings are for stays of more than 1 month. For example, if you reserve the condo for 45 days, there will be one interim cleaning 1/2 through your stay, as well as the checkout cleaning after you checkout. The Guest may request more interim cleanings.
Check In time is 3pm or later. Because we often have guests departing the day you arrive, we do not allow early check in or storage of luggage unless prior arrangements have been made. A guaranteed Early Check In, if available is $75 for a 11am arrival time. If you are arriving earlier than 11am, consider renting the night before so you can enter as early as needed.
Check Out time is 11am. Because we often have guests arriving the day you depart, we do not allow late check out or storage of luggage unless prior arrangements have been made. A guaranteed Late Check Out, if available is $75 for a 3pm departure time. If you are departing later than 3pm, consider renting another night so you can leave as late as needed.
SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the condo or on the condo lanai.
NO PETS ALLOWED in the condo or on the condo lanai.
Please contact us if there are any changes to occupancy.
Please do not feed birds from the lanai.
Bath towels are not allowed to be taken out of the unit. Please use beach towels provided.
Towels are not allowed to hang over the lanai railing.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Are authorizations only. The Authorization converts to a charge for any missing/broken/damaged items, extra check out cleaning & for a drain or toilet that requires clearing due to Guest clogging the drain or toilet.
Rentals are not transferable to another party.
Many daily destinations are within walking distance. Most attractions provide transport. There is an abundance of taxis, shuttles, trolleys, and buses at the entry.
If you need a car on occasion, there is a rental office in the Ilikai Resort Lobby and 3 others across the street. Ilikai Resort Valet parking is $28 per night, Ilikai Marina self-park is $20 per night.
All condos have a fully equipped kitchen. Linens and 2 towel sets per person are provided. Beach towels, chairs and cooler are provided. A starter set of consumables such as shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, dish soap, paper towels are also provided.